How to Bail Someone Out of Jail; Can I Revoke a Bond & Get My Bail Money Back in Fresno CA & The Central Valley of California?

When you have someone that you care about sent to jail, you usually start to work on ways to get them out. Even if you are guilty of a crime you don’t want to sit in jail. There are several ways that you can be bailed out of jail. You can be bailed out with a cash bond that you put up and pay based on the judges assessment of the case. You can also be bailed out using a bondsman that will allow you to pay a percentage based on the state or county you live in. This amount is paid to the bond company and you will be on the hook for the rest of the bail if the person fails to appear at their scheduled court date. Unfortunately you cannot simply call the jail and receive information about bond as soon as someone is arrested. Each person that is arrested, no matter the crime, is treated the same way. If you or a loved one are in jail awaiting bail, call Ajua Bail Bonds for immediate assistance!

Ajua Bail Bonds offers information on when you can bail someone out and if you can change your mind.

How Does Bailing Out of Jail Work: When you want to bail someone out of jail you have to go through the same process as everyone else. Although most people want to get the process going as quick as possible you have to wait for the jail to process the inmate. The jail will take fingerprints and mug shots as well as get all the information about the person that they need for their system. After the booking process has been completed they are ushered off to a room or cell to await their turn to see a judge. The judge will set an amount that must be paid to bail them out and that is when the bail can begin. The bail is set through a company in your local state or county. They can call to the jail and get the information that is needed to set and pay the bail. After the bail is complete the inmate can be released and will have to appear to court at a later date.
If I Bail Someone Out of Jail, Can I Get My Money Back? What If I Change My Mind?: You can decide that you no longer want to be on the hook for the bail of a family member or friend. This is called revoking the bond and you need to show some cause as to why this is what you want. The bond is revoked and the person will be required to turn themselves into the jail.

If you want to bail a loved one out of jail fast, call Ajua Bail Bonds in Fresno, Atwater, Merced, Selma, Visalia, Hanford and Madera and the Central Valley of California today!

Call Now Button